With our Social Media license, you can use the licensed music in one video that you share on social media. Some of the most popular social platforms include YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitch. Your video can be monetized on these platforms as long as you abide by the license terms.
It’s not allowed to loop the licensed music in the Final Product.
These types of videos are not allowed to make with this license:
- Videos where the main focus is on the music. For instance, you cannot make videos similar to the videos on Soothing Relaxation's channel (the main focus of these videos are to relax with the music). In general, your viewers should watch your videos because of your original content, not the music.
- Pornographic or sexual videos.
- Videos with excessive and/or graphical violence.
- Videos that are hateful or derogatory towards any nationality, race, religion, political belief or sexual orientation.
- Videos that don't abide by YouTube's community guidelines.
Furthermore, the title of the video cannot include any of the following terms or phrases:
- The title of the licensed music
- The composer's name (Peder B. Helland)
- Our company name or trademarks (Soothing Relaxation)
- Any description of the music (e.g. "relaxing music", "piano music", "music for relaxation" etc.)
- If you want to add terms like this to your video title, it's highly likely that your video falls in category 1) above (and is therefore not allowed).